|<< Organization Development The Process of Leading Organizational Change 4th Edition by Donald L. Anderson Test Bank||Organic Chemistry Janice Gorzynski Smith 4th Edition Test Bank >>|
1. Which of the following would likely be considered a team?
a. Four sales consultants who independently work on their own customer accounts.
b. Nine students who are all taking the same sociology course.
*c. Three technicians who each take a step in the process of building custom computers.
d. All of the above.
2. A team development program, as a specific kind of team building intervention, usually addresses which of the following?
a. Team development programs are more likely to involve fun, after-work events.
*b. Team development programs are more likely to be proactive events to improve a team than problem solving interventions.
c. Team development programs address sources of conflict, such as team roles.
3. Before developing a team intervention, many practitioners start with a _____ to better understand what team issues need to be addressed.
*a. team diagnostic survey
b. confrontation meeting
c. team startup meeting
d. role negotiation
4. What is the purpose of a Workout session?
a. To clarify team roles.
*b. To brainstorm solutions to problems and get rapid agreement on the solution.
c. To redesign work tasks so that jobs have the maximum amount of autonomy and skill variety.
d. To clarify confusion about the teams goals, mission, or future.
5. What is a benefit of appreciative inquiry as a team intervention?
*a. Team members are not bogged down by negativity but instead focus on their strengths.
b. The intervention addresses opportunities, gaps, and action plans to solve pervasive problems.
c. Past problems are solved through a disciplined process of inquiry, investigation, and measurement.
6. A confrontation meeting is a specific intervention to address team conflict.
Once the order is placed, the order will be delivered to your email less than 24 hours, mostly within 4 hours.
If you have questions, you can contact us here